Tape toxicity assessment

Some people are worried about the poisonous tape when they are using tape. We have come to a simple analysis of the tape's toxicity today to help everyone understand the performance and use of the tape.


The adhesive tape is made of high-pressure corona on the basis of the original film, and then the surface of the rough surface is coated with glue, and then divided into small rolls into strips that are used in our daily life. Scotch tape glue is acrylate glue, also known as pressure-sensitive adhesive, the main ingredient is rouge. In general, there is no toxicity. The main problem is that the adhesive is poisonous. In the past, the adhesive was mainly rubber, but now it is mainly applied to various polymers, and some of them contain a small amount of harmful substances such as benzene, but it is The toxicity is not too high.


Adhesive tape factory distributors said that some businesses may dope some chemical materials in the adhesive in order to reduce the cost of tape production. Doping the tape with chemical materials by hand can cause a smelly smell in the nose, and it is not recommended to use it for a long time when it is used. Teeth bite to prevent poison accumulation


clear tape 2.jpg